Booking for a Group
We welcome large groups to the Sky Garden, however we can only accommodate groups larger than 30 persons on Community Days for operational health and safety. Community Days take place on the 2nd Wednesday of every month. Slots fill up fast and so this is on a first come first served basis. See below.
IMPORTANT If you book separate groups of tickets but arrive as one group of 30+ you will be turned away regardless of circumstance and regardless of if you have tickets.
How To Book
Before sending us an email, please read the ‘Important Information’ section below
Due to event scheduling we can only make groups bookings up to 2 months in advance. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- 1. Which day you would like to attend? (community days are the 2nd Wednesday of every month)
- 2. How many people would you like to attend?
- 3. The ages of everyone within your group?
- 4. Your group/school name?
Someone will get back to you within 5 working days to discuss your query.
- – We are unable to admit groups of more than 30 that arrive without prior email agreement to the Sky Garden, even on community days
- – Children Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- – No more than 3 children per 1 adult
- – Hen parties or Stag parties are not permitted
- – Tour Guides or Tour Groups are not permitted
- – Due to high demand, we cannot guarantee your desired time slot will be available, but we will offer you the closest time slot
- – Please be aware Group Bookings may be subject to change should the garden be booked for exclusive hire. We will offer you an alternative date closest to your booking.
- – There is a maximum group size per time slot of 60 people
- – Please read our terms and conditions before your visit, these include some important information
If you do not meet all of the above criteria we may refuse entry