Booking for a Group
Group bookings are welcome to visit Sky Garden on one of our many community days. Slots fill up fast, so this is based on a first come first served basis see below on how to book.
How To Book
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- 1. Which one of our community days you would like to attend?
- 2. Which time slot you desire?
- 3. How many people will be attending?
- – Hen parties or Stag parties are not permitted
- – Tour Guides or Tour Groups are not permitted
- – Groups of 10+ must visit on a community day and will be denied entrance should they book individual tickets
- – Due to high demand, we cannot guarantee your desired time slot will be available, but we will offer you the closest time slot
- – Please be aware Group Bookings may be subject to change should the garden be booked for exclusive hire. We will offer you an alternative date closest to your booking.
- – There is a maximum group size per time slot of 80 people
- – Children Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- – No more than 3 children per 1 adult
- – Please read our terms and conditions before your visit, these include some important information
Sky Garden is now closed
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and based on government advice, we have regrettably taken the decision to close the Sky Garden. The closure will come into force with immediate effect. This is a rapidly evolving situation but our number one priority remains the safety and health of our visitors and staff. We will continue to follow government advice and the date of reopening will be assessed on an ongoing basis. Thank you for your ongoing support.