Booking for a Group
Group bookings are welcome to visit Sky Garden on one of our many community days. Slots fill up fast, so this is based on a first come first served basis see below on how to book.
How To Book
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- 1. Which one of our community days you would like to attend?
- 2. Which time slot you desire?
- 3. How many people will be attending?
- – Hen parties or Stag parties are not permitted
- – Tour Guides or Tour Groups are not permitted
- – Groups of 10+ must visit on a community day and will be denied entrance should they book individual tickets
- – Due to high demand, we cannot guarantee your desired time slot will be available, but we will offer you the closest time slot
- – Please be aware Group Bookings may be subject to change should the garden be booked for exclusive hire. We will offer you an alternative date closest to your booking.
- – There is a maximum group size per time slot of 80 people
- – Children Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- – No more than 3 children per 1 adult
- – Please read our terms and conditions before your visit, these include some important information
Sky Garden is Open!
Our restaurants and bars are opening! Book now:
Sky Pod Bar: 15th July for bar bookings (8th July for daytime Sky Garden ticket holders -no reservations)
Darwin Brasserie: 22nd July
For more information please visit our COVID-19 information page.