COVID-19 – July 2021 Update
In light of the government restrictions being relaxed, we have made some changes.
In light of the government restrictions being relaxed, we have made some changes
From 19th July, the UK government have relaxed the rules surrounding COVID-19 and the practices to adopt.
Our full list of COVID-19 FAQs can be found here, however we have summarised what we will be doing below.
- We are displaying our NHS Test and Trace QR codes and highly recommend you scan these on your entry to Sky Garden. These are located at the reception desk.
- While masks are no longer mandatory, we strongly advise you wear one when walking around Sky Garden, removing your mask when you are sat at a table in the restaurant or bar.
- You are now able to book for groups of over 6 people
A reminder that Sky Garden requires all visitors to only visit:
- If you have no symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) including a recent onset of a new continuous cough, or high temperature or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell.
- If you or any of your party have developed these symptoms, however mild, or you have received a positive coronavirus (COVID-19) test result, then you should immediately self-isolate and stay at home
We look forward to seeing you all at the top!